Qualsys will handle personal data according to rules and regulations and be transparent about how we collect, store and use such data. We only collect and save your data if you have given us your corresponding consent.
Entering personal data
When you access our services, please read the privacy information and conditions available. When you enter personal data on the website to obtain information or make other requests, we will only use the data for current and future information. We will need your consent to use this data. If you do not give your consent, please accept that you will not be able to get the actual information or participate in the actual service.
Data which Qualsys collects
Qualsys collects personal data which you provide us directly when you request information about our services, subscribe to our newsletters, make enquiries regarding our services, register as participant in our webinars and seminars and similar activities. These data are:
- Contact data, name, surname, title, company, phone, email, address.
- Other requested information such as feedback, comments and similar voluntary information.
Information collected by using cookies:
- Your current session and log in state. This remembers you next time you visit the site.
- How many times you have visited our website.
- How long you visit our website. This is erased if you leave the site
- Where you came from (search engine, keyword, link, etc.) when you entered our site.
Qualsys does not collect sensitive (according to regulations) personal data
Qualsys’s website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html.
Qualsys use personal data to :
- Reply to your request
- Send you email and communicate with you regarding services and events.
- Inform you about regulatory requirements and relevant knowledge within our market segment.
- Collect feedback on our information and services to improve them.
- Invite to events, seminars, webinars or similar knowledge sharing activities.
- Qualsys will keep the data as long as necessary to provide information and services to you.
Your data is shared only within the organization.
The collected data are subject to high security standards which prevents unauthorized access, misuse and provides protection from damage or loss.
If you have questions about your personal data, contact us on email; email@example.com